Masters: Who Are We?
The Masters squad caters for senior swimmers aged 18 to 24 years and Master swimmers from 25 years old and upwards. The squad comprises those who swim regularly to keep themselves fit as well as competitive Masters who compete at all levels up to and including major international competitions. Currently, over 60% are competitive swimmers and the training sessions reflect this in their content.
The Masters squad sessions are as follows:
- Sundays 8:30 - 9:30pm at Aldershot Garrison - 50m pool*
- Mondays 8:30 - 9:30pm at Camberley Arena Leisure Centre - 25m pool*
- Tuesdays 9:00 - 10:00pm at Farnborough Leisure Centre - 33.3m pool
- Fridays 7:30 - 8:30pm at Camberley Arena Leisure Centre - 25m pool
* Not during August
See Masters training grid for latest training sessions
The squad is proving very popular and for the present no new members can be accommodated. However, if you are a Master, swimming to a good standard and would like to be considered for the squad email Geoff Stokes email@example.com and you will be put on a waiting list to be considered when places become available.
Club Membership for a four month term is currently £30.00. The annual ASA and South East Region registration fees are £31.50 for competitive swimmers. The Swimming fees depend on the number of sessions attended per term.
- One session per week £60.00
- Two or more sessions per week £120.00
If you have any questions about Rushmoor Royals Masters, please contact Geoff Stokes firstname.lastname@example.org