Masters: Who Are We?
Whether you are an adult fitness swimmer who needs a more interesting challenge than just lap swimming, or a seriously competitive Masters swimmer, you will find a welcome at Rushmoor Royals Masters squad.
The squad caters for senior swimmers aged 18 to 24 years and Master swimmers from 25 years old and upwards. Abilities range from those who swim regularly to keep themselves fit and want to improve their strokes and swim times to competitive Masters who compete at all levels up to and including major international competitions.
The Masters squad sessions are as follows:
- Sundays 8:30 - 9:30pm at Aldershot Garrison - 50m pool*
- Mondays 8:30 - 9:30pm at Camberley Arena Leisure Centre - 25m pool*
- Tuesdays 9:00 - 10:00pm at Farnborough Leisure Centre - 33.3m pool
- Fridays 7:30 - 8:30pm at Camberley Arena Leisure Centre - 25m pool
* Not during August
See Masters training grid for latest training sessions
If you are interested in joining the Masters just come along to either the Sunday or Tuesday session about 10 minutes before the scheduled start and speak to Geoff Stokes on the pool side.
Club Membership for a four month term is currently £30.00. The annual ASA and South East Region registration fees are either £12.50 for non-competitive swimmers or £30.50 for competitive swimmers. Swimming fees depend on the number of sessions attended per term.
- One session per week £60.00
- Two or more sessions per week £120.00
If you have any questions about Rushmoor Royals Masters, please contact Geoff Stokes email@example.com